– ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participation in this contest implies full acceptance of each and every one of the rules and the final decision of the jury.
The participants must be the sole owners of the copyright of the photographs and will be fully responsible for the absence of third-party rights in the works presented, as well as for any claim for image rights.
Of the winning and finalist photographs, the organization reserves the right to make the necessary copies for their reproduction in exhibitions, projections or publications, as well as their inclusion on the contest website, the author granting the non-exclusive rights of publication of the same with the sole purpose of promoting the contest, always indicating the name of the author.
The organization of the contest may also use them to promote the contest in other media and social networks. The winning and finalist photographs may be used in digital or printed format for the exhibition and the edition of the catalogue, always citing the authors.
– IMAGE RIGHTS
The photographs where a recognizable or identifiable person appears (categories where human presence is allowed) must have the express consent of the person and include permission to transfer image rights. The organization will not be responsible for possible lawsuits against the authors, which may be grounds for disqualification of that photograph.
– IDENTITY AND OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
Identity: SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C – CIF: J10861706
Postal address: C/ Emilio Calzadilla 6, piso 3, IZ, 38002, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Phone: 644670573 – Email: info@ canarianphotoawards.com
– GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C informs the user that if he browses this website or uses the services we offer through it, he acquires the condition of user from the first moment, implying:
- That you declare as a user to have read, understood and comprehended what is exposed here.
- That you declare as a user that all the information you provide is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being solely responsible for erroneous, false or inaccurate statements.
- That in order to contact through this website, the user fully accepts the following Conditions of use and the Privacy and Cookies Policy in relation to the purpose of processing the data that you decide to provide us.
- You must not impersonate other users, nor use the website content to carry out illicit or illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- You must not remove or modify any mention nor notification regarding the ownership of copyright, trademarks, or any other provision on intellectual property included in the Content of the Website.
The user undertakes to use the service and the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions, as well as not to use it to carry out illicit or criminal activities, that violate the rights of third parties or that violate any rule of the legal system.
The user is not authorized to proceed with the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, dissemination, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the prior and express authorization of SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C or of the corresponding headlines. Any use not previously authorized by SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C is not responsible in any way for the management, conditions of use, content, errors or possible contradictions of information that may be found on the websites owned by sites linked through this website as independent service providers.
If the user decides to visit any linked site, he acknowledges and accepts that he does so at his own discretion and it is his sole responsibility to take all necessary measures to protect himself against viruses and other destructive elements that may derive from them. Being also aware that they will be applicable the conditions of use established by the website in question. Likewise, you agree to exonerate SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C from any responsibility for possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the linked sites, from any responsibility for the technical availability of the linked web pages, the quality, reliability, accuracy and /or veracity of the services, information, elements and/or contents that you can access as a user.
SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C does not recommend, promote or identify itself, nor does it guarantee, represent, sponsor, or endorse any linked or third-party owned website that may be commercially named by users in the offering of products through this website.
SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible directly or indirectly for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or or services of the linked sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C.
SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of this website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control, nor of those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
All products, services, promotions or prizes advertised on this website are subject to the written terms and conditions. SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C is not responsible for the breach of any commitments on promotions, products, services or prizes, offered and not satisfied by the promoter, organizer or sponsor of the event or contest, which are mentioned or incorporated into the published terms and conditions, or in any of the public sections contained in this website.
SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C may modify these conditions at any time, reserving the right to modify, add or delete at any time and unilaterally, some of these Conditions of Use, if it deems necessary, either for legal reasons or for technical causes.
– PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
Regulatory Compliance Statement
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 (administrator of this website commercially called “NCJ”), guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected, having adopted security measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access and guarantee the integrity and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th on the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulatory developments, putting in place the necessary technical means to prevent any alteration, loss, unauthorized access or misuse of the data processed.
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 will not be responsible for incidents involving personal data when they derive from an attack or unauthorized access to the systems in such a way that it is impossible to detect by the security measures implemented or when it is due to a lack of diligence of the user regarding the guard and custody of their access passwords or their own personal data.
As a user, you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide is true, being solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused to firstname.lastname@example.org as the person responsible for this website or to a third party, if you fill in any form with false data or third parties causing fraud, damage or harm.
Any variation that may occur in the data provided can be made through the personal menus accessible through your credentials, or alternatively by sending an email to admin @ncjmediasolutions.com
Following the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, minors under 14 years of age must not transfer their personal data to NCJ Media Solutions 2020, without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. With the publication of the General European Data Protection Regulation, the determination of the age to consent the transfer of personal data is between 16 and 13 years old.
In the event that NCJ Media Solutions 2020 detects users who may be under 14 years of age, it reserves the right to request a copy of their ID or equivalent document, or, where appropriate, the authorization of their parents or guardians, resulting in their withdrawal in case of not proving compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
Incorporation and processing of personal data in the files of NCJ Media Solutions 2020.
- The incorporation of your personal data (name, email address and contact information) in the personal data files notified by NCJ Media Solutions 2020 to the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Access by NCJ Media Solutions 2020 to the data that, according to the infrastructure of this website, is required to contact the user.
- Authorization to communicate with you electronically in response to your inquiries.
- By accepting the rules of this contest, you give us your authorization to offer you related products and services.
Exercise of rights
At any time, the user can modify their preferences for commercial shipments, as well as exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided in the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data, by means of a written communication addressed to NCJ Media Solutions 2020, to the postal address of Av. Portugal,13, 24009 León, León or via e-mail to email@example.com
You can also make use of the models and forms that the portal of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection makes available for you, for the exercise of these rights.
The right of access means that you have the right to obtain information on whether your personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned. To exercise it, you do not need to issue justification, unless you have exercised it in the last twelve months.
In case of exercising your right of access, NCJ Media Solutions 2020 is legally obliged to resolve the access request within a maximum period of one month from the receipt of the request, being able to deny access and invoke, if appropriate, guardianship of the Data Protection Agency due to having exercised said access in the previous twelve months, or because it is foreseen or prevented by a national or community regulation.
The right of rectification means that you have the right for us to modify the data that is inaccurate or incomplete, for this you must tell us what data you are referring to and the correction that must be made, providing documentation that justifies it. We will have to make the rectification within a period not exceeding 10 business days and we can only deny it by stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
Security Measures Applicable to the Processing of Personal Data
- Security Level: In accordance with the data required from users on the security level applicable to files with personal data, NCJ Media Solutions 2020 applies the basic security level measures, described in R.D. 1720/2007.
- Security Document: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 states that it has a Security Document, in accordance with the provisions of art. 88 of the R.D. 1720/2007.
- Manual of Functions and Obligations: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 declares that it has and maintains updated, a Manual of Functions and Obligations of Personnel regarding its Information Systems and Files with Personal Data as required by art. 89 of the R.D. 1720/2007, this manual having been disclosed to all its personnel. NCJ Media Solutions 2020 undertakes not to allow access or processing of files with personal data to personnel who have not received a copy of said document.
- Incident Registry: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 states that it has an Incident Registry that meets the requirements requested by art. 90 of the R.D. 1720/2007, this Registry being used by its staff to report any incident related to the security of information and personal data included in the files with personal data they process.
- Access Control: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 states that it complies with the following measures regarding access control:
- Maintains an updated list of users and authorized access.
- Allows access only to authorized users according to the functions assigned to each of them.
- Establishes mechanisms that prevent access to data or resources with rights other than those authorized.
- Access permissions are granted only by authorized personnel.
- Identification and Authentication: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 in its access to personal data maintains the following security measures regarding the identification and authentication of users who will have access to said data:
- Identification and authentication are personalized.
- There is a procedure for assigning and distributing passwords, which imposes the use of strong passwords.
- Passwords are stored in an unintelligible form.
- Passwords are confidential (only known by the user).
- Passwords are changed at least once a year.
- Media Management: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 has adopted the following security measures regarding media with personal data:
- Maintains an inventory of supports.
- It has established a labeling system in accordance with the inventory system that also allows identifying the type of information they contain.
- Stores authorized media in a place with restricted access.
- It has established an authorization system for media output from its facilities, including output via e-mail.
- Adopts specific measures aimed at guaranteeing the confidentiality and security of personal data during the transport and disposal of media.
- Backup Copies: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 states that it has a backup system that guarantees the recovery of information in the event that it is necessary, testing said system periodically.
- Non-automated files: Regarding the documents with personal data to which NCJ Media Solutions 2020 has access, it adopts the following measures:
- Keeps the documentation in filing cabinets or drawers that have devices that hinder their opening.
- During the review or processing of documents, the person in charge of them must be diligent and guard it to prevent unauthorized access.
- Only authorized personnel have access to documents.
- If a transfer of documentation occurs, security measures are adopted to prevent the loss or access by third parties to said documentation.
- NCJ Media Solutions 2020 staff: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 has duly communicated these obligations to its staff, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.
Transfer of data to third parties
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties or organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of the service implies the need for a contractual relationship with treatment service providers. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when NCJ Media Solutions 2020 has the express consent of the user and maintains a contractual relationship with the person in charge of the treatment that guarantees its confidentiality and compliance.
If NCJ Media Solutions 2020 is required by the competent authorities, it may communicate personal information to respond to legal requirements, criminal investigation of possible illegal activities or claims that the content infringes the rights of third parties or protect the rights, property or security of third parties. In such cases, NCJ Media Solutions 2020 may communicate to the competent authority’s personal information such as name and surname, city or province, postal code, telephone number, email address, user history and IP address.
Prohibition for users to transfer data to third parties
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 expressly prohibits the user from sharing, facilitating or transferring third-party data to anyone, which they could obtain as a result of contact, interaction, browsing or consulting through this website, except if they could prove the express authorization of the user whose data intends to yield.
As a user, you acknowledge assuming your responsibility by forcing yourself to keep NCJ Media Solutions 2020 harmless from any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction that you may be forced to bear as a result of the breach by the user of the duty described.
We store the user’s personal data on secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks and located in Spain.
However, since there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also use all the available means to maintain the level of security of his data, through the use of strong passwords, the periodic modification of his passwords, avoiding using the same in diverse accounts as well as avoiding taking note of them in any physical or non-encrypted medium.
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 uses appropriate technologies, to protect your data and personal information, ensuring the strictest confidentiality and application of technical and organizational information security tools (passwords, physical security, data encryption, etc) that correspond in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as keeping the security document updated at all times with the measures established by regulation.
The objectives of the information security policy are the following:
- The information is protected against loss of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- The information is protected against unauthorized access.
- Business requirements, legal or regulatory requirements, and contractual security obligations are met.
- Security incidents are communicated and treated appropriately.
- Controls are established to ensure adherence to the Security Policy, to align with the organization’s risk management strategy and establish risk estimation criteria.
- The person responsible for Information Security, together with the company’s DPO, will be in charge of maintaining this policy, the procedures and providing support in their implementation, as well as ensuring compliance.
– Each employee is responsible for complying with this policy and its procedures as applicable to their job position.
This disclosure clause explains “what cookies are” and the types of cookies NCJ uses on its website.
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
What types of cookies are used on NCJ websites?
Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are essential to carry out a transaction or request initiated by you. Examples include remembering information you have provided while browsing the site to send or track a package and managing your connection status during the session.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made to provide functionality for your benefit. For example, functional cookies allow the website to remember settings specific to you, such as your country selection and persistent connection status if you have selected it, and display shipping, tracked packages and other personalized features above.
These cookies allow us to collect data related to your use of the website, including the content you click on while browsing the website, to improve the performance and design of the website. These cookies may be provided by our third-party analytics tool provider, but are used solely for purposes related to our websites.
These cookies remember information related to your use of the website so that we can provide you with promotional information services and other types of information for the recipient on our website.
How do I disable or delete cookies?
Each type of web browser offers ways to restrict or delete cookies.
– APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C and NCJ Media Solutions 2020 is based in Spain, so these legal conditions have been drafted under Spanish law and applicable regulations of the European Union. In case of conflict, claims or complaints derived from or related to your use of this website, will be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles that regulate the conflicts of laws applicable to each case.
The user accepts that the claims or complaints against SIMBIOGRAFIA S.C and NCJ Media Solutions 2020 that come from or are related to the operation or use of this website will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Tenerife (Spain).